A small window into my very vast amounts of spare time.

You don't have to take an interest... But it would be nice to be humoured =)

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bare foot wanderings for chineese food.

Today was relatively slow.
I awoke at 1, stayed in bed till 2, then went downstairs and watched star trek with mother =)
Dr Who was, as put by Oli, "Underwhelming."

I ended up leaving the house at 10 at night, to go wandering through Marchwood in search of Chinese food with Tom and Tom (Lewis, and Everal.)
As it was a nice evening, I decided to walk barefoot along the deserted road, kicking a ball back and forth with Tom (Everal,) whilst munching on prawn crackers and battered sausages <3

A typical lazy day, coupled with a typical lazy summers night =)

I also fell in love with this hoodie...




but I couldn't find a site which would ship it to the UK... *sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment